background

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Summer Boredom Begins

This is what I call Red-Neck entertainment.

It's a little game called "Penny Can"

Except we don't have such things as coffee can's around here so we used an old pie tin.


You have to stand with your toes behind the line (as shown above) and toss pennys into the "can". One point for every penny that makes it in (and doesn't bounce back out). It took The Brain and Mr. Fingers a couple rounds to get any points.
I should mention that Honey Bear poo-poo'ed my game and wouldn't play... at first. I knew it was a matter of time before he wanted to get in on the action.
After the Brain had about 8 points Honey Bear says, "Give me some of those penny's"
As far as games go... this is one way to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment