background

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Don't Leave Me!

When Honey Bear and I got to the High School football field today for our work out the Snake was having a good time, until mom and step-dad took off running.

I guess I should have warned him we were going to run, but we weren't leaving him. After a couple times he started to understand what was going on.

Honey Bear is a great trainer. Now that I'm out of school for the summer it is time to get work on my healthy habits. They have fallen to the way side and about 10 unwelcome pounds have found their way back to my belly, hips, and thighs.

I was only able to make 6 100 yard sprints with 5 burpees at the end of each sprint. The goal was 10. Oh well, I'll get closer next time. An asthma flair up never helps. Breathing is kind of important. Did I mention that I am OUT OF SHAPE!

Honey Bear and I set some goals for the summer and took some before pictures today. This is the only one I'm sharing with the world. We have a SUPPER private blog to keep track of our progress. Sorry world, it is for our eyes only. I figured if I was going to journal about my summer fitness the best way to do it would be on the computer. But, it is for me and my accounting.



Yesterday's nutrition goal was to drink more water.
Did it.
Today's nutrition goal is no sugar.
Will do it.
Here's to Summer Sweat 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment