background

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Over the I-5 and past Portland...

.... to Granny's and Pooh-Pa's we go.

What fun we had at their house this summer!!!

Pooh-Pa took the two older boys (and their begging mother) for rides on his motorcycle. :)!!!!!
If only you could see Mr. Finger's face. It isn't possible for his smile to cover any more square footage.


Also, we learned that it isn't kosher to wave at people from a bike. Bikers have their own way of acknowledging other people's presence on the road.




No trip to Tumwater is complete without a trip to the Falls. This was just one little water fall on the side... there are much, much, bigger ones to be seen. There are also lots of rocks that need to be thrown back in the river (the boys were kind enough to oblige). Also, they found a secret hide out in some really cool trees. We love this place.


One of the best parts of the trip was this little cutie pie. He was scared from the sound of the motorcycle starting up right next to him. Don't worry, his cries last all of 0.005 seconds. He lets out one really loud yelp, then he's done.
He's so cute.
I love my nephew!



I guess The Brain has a maternal, nurturing side to him. He may look like he's more interested in The Sweet Life of Zack and Cody then his cousin, but when I asked him if I could have a turn he flatly refused.



We also had a lot a fun at the bowling alley. Can you guess who this is "bowling his Brain's out?"



This trip was actually a couple of weeks ago... I got a little behind in my blogging. Since summer is wrapping up I thought I should do a little catch up.



1 comment:

  1. Oh no! You waved at people from a motorcycle... how I've failed you, my dear twin! I must try harder to teach you in the right ways then....We never, ever wave when we ride; never! ;)

    Seriously though, how the heck did you get the kids on a bike? I have tried and tried to talk Frog Prince into getting on ours because then Mr. C could take him to school in the mornings. Alas, he'll have none of it!

    ReplyDelete