background

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Boys are Back in Town


I am so glad the boys are back. They spent the last week at their dad's house. I was very much looking forward to last week, and had lots of things I wanted to do.... but Wednesday morning my back went out and I had to spend the rest of the week in bed, watching movies. I was so bored, and lonely.... Glad that week is over! I realized that I would rather have a houseful of kids, and out of town visitors to take care of, then to be left all to myself for a week.... I know, I'm weird.

So with 5 kids in the house, and no one in school, we grabbed a couple of neighborhood friends, and headed to the pool. They loved lining up at the edge and jumping in together. It was so cute that I risked ruining my camera phone, and went in for a picture.

The Snake doesn't like to be cold.
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment