background

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Oh the....

Mommys/Leaders up at Day Camp
They say are mighty fine
They boss like Adolf Hitler
And look like Frankenstein


Oh Gee... I'll never live through Day Camp
Gee Mom I wanna...


Stay HERE!!!


Oh the....
Rockets up at Day Camp
They say are mighty fine
You start with all your fingers
And end with only nine


Oh Gee I'll never live through Day Camp!

Gee Mom, I wanna stay HERE!!!


Oh the...
Crafts up at Day Camp
They say are mighty fine
But Mr. Fingers thinks he's Vango


And won't leave when it's time
Oh Gee, I'll never live through Day Camp!
Gee Mom, i wanna stay HERE!!!


Well the archery up at Day Camp
They say is mighty fine


We can earn a badge for this one
So now it's time to shine



Oh Gee, we love it here at Day Camp
Gee Mom I wanna go


But they won't let me go
Gee Mom, I wanna go
ALL YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment