background

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

The Snake would like to wish you, "Happy Thanksgi "b" ing!"


This is Honey Bear's favorite holiday... his favorite MEAL of the year. As soon as they are in season, we have a pumpkin pie in our fridge at all times. He alone eats about 2 pies a week.



We were at Granny and Pooh-pa's this year and it was a feast!


My favorite thanksgiving tradition is the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade. I watch it religiously every year. I love the Broadway numbers while we wait for the parade to reach the final destination wheather it's Herald square, or this year: Macy's store front. But my favorite part is the Radio City Rocketts. When I grow up I want to be one. If only my back was working... I can't even touch my left toe, let alone kick it in a chorus line. I'm going to have to work on that.
Honestly, I also get a kick out of everyone else groaning because I MAKE them watch it with me. he he
On my list of things I want to do before I .... is to actually be in the parade. I could volunteer to be on one of the balloon crews or something like that... we'll see, but I will be in that parade one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment