background

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

New Years First

This year I am celebrating a FIRST!!!

This is the first New Years in about 5 years that I have not made the Resolution to Loose Weight. I am actually at my goal weight for the first time since.... lets say... pre-babies.

I actually thought I would never get to this weight again. I have one piece of advise to anyone who is making the resolution to loose weight. I tried, and tried for years to sweat my lbs off but it never worked. I wouldn't gain weight while I was running, or what naught, but I never lost. I refused to change my eating habits for a long time. Then I wondered why I never lost much weight.

What I learned: If you want to loose weight

DON'T EAT CRAP!!!

~with love, Bug

1 comment:

  1. I know, I know....but I LIKE CRAP!!! And a lot of it! Maybe fat and happy isn't such a bad way to go :)

    ReplyDelete