background

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Bye Bye Baby Teeth




He may be a bit of a "late bloomer" but, The Brain's baby teeth are finally starting to come out. When the first one was really loose I convinced him to let me pull it out. Well, it must have hurt 'cause now he won't even let me in to wiggle them.




His first top one to come out was interesting though. He was so afraid that it would hurt if he pulled it out, that it got to the point where you could almost turn the whole thing around 360. It was just flapp'n in the breeze when he would talk. I think that it ended up just falling out of his head.




Loosing teeth is so much fun. I remember what it felt like to wiggle my loose teeth, and how exciting it was when they would fall out. This would explain why my son has his hands in his mouth all the time. Seems like they are just coming out one right after another.

No comments:

Post a Comment