background

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Quick Pumpkin Patch Catch Up

Ok, I have 15 minutes before I have something else I have to do ... to catch you up on our happenings.

School has started for Bug Gutz (me) and I have become a pro. at juggling priorities. Blogging is quite far down the list, and therefore is getting neglected.

But we went to the Pumpkin Patch for Family Home Evening, and you HAVE TO SEE the pictures.


Hay ride to get the pumpkins. My rule: you are only aloud to bring home a pumpkin that you can carry. Mom will not carry your pumpkin (I seriously had no intention of carrying 7 pumpkins)
Honey Bear and his "other" sweetheart. I try not to be jealous, but she is so cute.


The Que for the Corn Cannon. Needless to say... 3 boys will never forget.

Check out Mr. Finger's trigger finger. (it went really far)



Can you find the Snake in the Corn?
Ok, gotta run. It's chili cook off time, then I've got to finish my business proposal for my technical writing class... then get some sleep tonight.
Did I mention I frosted 120 cup-cakes today (with the help of a couple beehives) This is going to be an awesome Ward Party.




No comments:

Post a Comment