background

Monday, September 12, 2011

A Fairy Tale -by The Snake

The Snake and I were just hang'n out in the bed and I decided to play a little game. We made up a story together. I started and he filled in the blanks. This is how it went:

Once upon a time there was a little boy named:

The Snake.

And he went on an adventure with a girl named (I thought for sure he would name me):

Lil Sis.

They went to magical land called:

California.

And they got there by:

Driving a car.

The kind of a car they drove was a:

Van-couver.
(thats when I laughed a lot)

But when they got to California they were captured by an evil wicked witch named:

The Witch.

She locked them in her castle which was made of:

Toilet Paper.
(thats when he laughed a lot)

They finally escaped by:

The Snake pooped, and pooped, and used up all the toilet paper so they could run away.
(thats when we both laughed a lot)

The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment