background

Saturday, January 1, 2011

My New Diet

Who in the whole wide world does not make a new years resolution that falls under the umbrella of "get more healthy" ???

I have put a lot of thought into this and have come up with my own personal diet plan. I think it is awesome... and I should write a book, and make tones of money... right?? maybe??

I'm calling it: Buggie's Total Diet

Two meals of Total cereal in skim milk = 150 calories a bowl
One sensible meal = small portion of lean protein, steamed veggies, maybe a salad, maybe brown rice... you get the point
AND!!! = all the raw fruit and veggies I can eat
Plus lots of water.


I'm only 15 lbs. away from my goal weight. So really, the most important thing I'm doing this year is starting up a regular exercise routine again. I signed up at a real gym (our YMCA is terrible), and i'm going to get up at the crack of dawn 5 days a week for spinning class, and fit camp.
Warning: Total is fortified with LOTS of vitamins.... so it turns your Pee neon yellow! I think it's kinda fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment