background

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Bug Bucket

Our last home had so little mop'able square footage that I took to washing the floors on my hands and knees. Our new place is big enough that the hands and knees mode would be quite taxing. So I went to Target and purchased a mop and a bucket.

I brought home the new, shinny, plain, red bucket and you'll never guess what the first thought was that popped into my head.

"I can't wait to break this sucker in and clean my floors!"

-ya no, ... that's not what I thought. It went more like:
"This bucket is too plain and needs some lady bug dots."

So I got out my sharpie and went to town.



The floor can wait 'till tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You are clearly a woman who has her priorities in order. That is one cute...um...mop bucket.

    And your comment over at my place about putting your son's nose on the chapel wall had me laughing out loud. Well done, mom!

    ReplyDelete